It is said to be a common of getting overnight sudden pain in the abdominal. Today it is usually common among people and the pain is if growing larger then probably there is a chance of hernia. So what are you waiting for? Look for the hernia treatment in Surat that is done by the best surgeons.
Hernia nowadays has become a common disease. It can occur to anyone at any-time. Usually hernia get cure by their own and hernia is a choice treatment, yes either it is treated by open process or laparoscopy surgery but the best way to treat them is surgery.
Hernia is usually a sudden pain around or in the abdominal muscular wall. It occurs when the abdominal muscles become weak. This is a disease wherein a person gets sudden pain and they feel obstruct in the bowel. And all the internal organs become weak and dull due to the hole occurs in an abdominal.
Typically, hernia includes intestine or stomach in which a part or organ is displaced and closes the open wall. Although an abdominal part produces a bulge and so doctors recommend surgery to treat hernia. Hernia treatment may get repaired by just sewing the hole in the abdominal wall or by patching the hole with surgical equipment. Usually hernia is diagnosed by Doctor’s Clinical Examination, Sonography and CT Scan.
But the main matter arise that what causes hernia? So let us know what are the main cause of hernia. There are several reasons that cause hernia such as: Age Factor, Obesity, Chronic or Long Term Constipation, Combination of muscle weakness for longer period, Large Prostate and Bad Urine, Poor Diet and Nutrition and obstruct abdominal. Also hernia is common in both male and female but this is more found in female after the operation of uterus.
When any patient is suffered from hernia then are some common symptoms that are found-
- Swelling in abdominal
- Unbearable Pain
- Nausea or vomiting – in case of hiatal hernia
- Redness, drainage and itching over the abdominal
Some Common Types of Hernia
There are several types of hernia and it is said that hernia is not confined to a single form. So let us explore some common types of hernia.
1. Inguinal Hernia- This is a type of hernia and generally is common in men. Inguinal hernia usually occurs in an inner part of the organ like intestine and tissues gets weak in the abdominal muscles. This is not so dangerous but is painful when you lift any heavy object or bend downwards. This kind of hernia require a surgical process.
2. Femoral Hernia- This type of hernia is uncommon and found in female. It occurs in the middle part of stomach and thigh or groin. This femoral hernia is also somehow painful when you laid down or pushed backwards. A person with femoral hernia gets complications during coughing and straining urine.
3. Umbilical Hernia- This type of hernia occurs at the side of belly button. Umbilical hernia causes a soft swelling or bulge on the naval and the intestine organ are pushed through abdominal walls. This type hernia is common in babies.
4. Incisional Hernia- this type of hernia creates a bulge due to the previous surgery or incomplete healed surgical wounds. Incisional hernia is caused by poor surgical treatment or bad abdominal surgery held before.
5. Hiatus Hernia- This type of hernia is common and complicated. Though hiatus hernia occurs due to the bulge on the upper part of the stomach where the upper part of the stomach pushes through diaphragm muscles into abdominal and chest cavities. Hiatus hernia require surgical treatment.
6. Paediatric Hernia- hernia that occurs at the age of 6 months to two to four years that is generally referred as paediatric or children hernia. Paediatric hernias consists of umbilical and inguinal hernia. And the surgery is recommended when the children age closes by 1 to 2 years.
Laparoscopy Surgery is the Better way to Opt for Hernia Treatment in Surat
Laparoscopy is a different for every people because each one of us will have a different thoughts and terms. But no doubt, it is the best option for any type of surgery. So if you are going to treat well your hernia, then laparoscopy is going to be a good and successful option for surgery.
Laparoscopy offers a short term back to work routine with utmost successful surgery. Laparoscopy surgery results in getting lesser pain and get back to normal activity. Though this surgery is the favourable one for the hernia patients as there is minimal chance of getting wound and complications over the surgery process and there is 100% guarantee.
When you choose Excel Laparoscopy surgery hospital for hernia treatment in Surat, then our patients get well service and treatment under the experienced doctors and surgeons. We always focus on patient’s safety and care.Our vison is to offer our patient a happy and healthy life.